1. Log into your Plesk Control Panel (https://Your_Server_IP_Address:8443) and select "Extensions" from the left-hand menu.
2. Click on the Extensions Catalog.
3. Search for “Let's Encrypt” and click Install or click Open if the extension has already been installed.
4. Select the domain you would like to install the free SSL Cert. Note: As the domain will be validated, you need to ensure the selected domain is pointed at this server.
5. Enter an email address to be used for key recovery and notices from Let’s Encrypt.
6. Click Install to generate the certificate. This will take care of the process of talking to the Let’s Encrypt servers automatically.
7. Once complete, you should see a notice like this:
“Information: Lets Encrypt SSL certificate was successfully installed on domain name”
8. You can now browse to your website to ensure that the SSL certificate was successfully installed.